• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Weak Florist Student Ryan Wolfe is a Crying Geedy Toolbox

TheTwinAndreBen

3 stacks
Reaction score
He went on Tucker Carlson to cry abt being called a cracker in mentions.

Props on:

Has Ryan ever gained carnal knowledge of the opposite sex?

What desolate forgotten Easter NC town does Ryan hail from?

Do we need to have three threads on this mayonnaise monster?

Also LOL that you think this white bread bro is from Eastern North Carolina, no chance. Big money that his family is rich AF and he is from a well established city.

Last edited:
never forget

PBMPBzr.jpg

Pretty sure that's the herp on his lip, so he is either familiar with the his sex or the opposite sex.

Do we need to have three threads on this mayonnaise monster?

Also LOL that you think this white bread bro is from Eastern North Carolina, no chance. Big money that his family is rich AF and he is from a well established city.

Kids w supa rich parents at wake are doing drugs and getting laid, not writing conservative look at me articles. Also big city kids arent homophobes. That and the button down collars: working class AF

Last edited:
Kids w supa rich parents at wake are doing drugs and getting laid, not writing conservative look at me articles. Also big city kids arent homophobes. That and the button down collars: working class AF

TAB knows his white folk.

Wow, that was 04:14 of my life I'll never get back.

Jeff [name redacted] was a better representative for WF.

What's stunning is how abjectly & absurdly wrong he is on the Constitution, which was his only real point.... Which he went on National TV to project.

I wonder how many moments of reflection this asshole has taken to think 'I'm a white male at Wake Forest University... maybe the deck isn't stacked against me & never will be'. I'm guessing zero.

Also, Tucker Carlson did a good job of not freaking out when he saw his younger self on the screen. Buckle up, kid... You won't learn much over the next 20 years.

Last edited:
Back