• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Webb Simpson - US Open Champion

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Webb Simpson slays the dirty Irishman and Sam the Eagle

WOW! That should make Thursday and Friday rally exciting.

Seems like a dumb idea to me. 80% of the fans will be following that group, with the other 20% following McIlroy's group. Should have tried to spread it out over the course.

i'm putting the Over/Under at 8.5 camera clicks during first round shots.

I feel bad for Tiger having to play with those two assclowns. Hope cell phones don't cause Phil to withdraw and Bubba to miss the cut.

Seems like a dumb idea to me. 80% of the fans will be following that group, with the other 20% following McIlroy's group. Should have tried to spread it out over the course.

Quoting myself because I realized I'm wrong - TW, Phil and Bubba will be the opposite tee times from McIlroy, Donald, and Westwood so 100% of the fans will be following both groups at different times of day

I don't get the hate for Bubba.

As for the pairing, I know Tiger and Phil aren't fishing buddies. But how does Bubba get along with those guys?

Bubba is a whiny bitch. Will be channeling all of my negative energy towards this group.

I think McIroy, DJ and Phil were paired together at Congressional. It was impossible to see them. The only way to do it was to skip a couple of holes ahead. On Friday last year, I saw them all par the par 3 6th (I think), one hole before Rory holed out for eagle on 7. The crowds were INSANE.

Bubba just tweeted:

Anyone see US Open pairings? @TigerWoods - Phil - Me. The big crowds better watch out!! I don't hit fairways #ForeLeftForeRight

Bubba is a whiny tool. No doubt about it.

TV Schedule for next week is absolute money:
Thursday & Friday -- NBC 3-5pm, ESPN 5-10pm
Saturday & Sunday -- NBC 4-10pm

And I'll be at the beach . . . beautiful.

The "someone's chasing me in a car" story last week really enhanced Bubba's toolness. He's the American Colin Montgomery.

Back