• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Webcomics

The-most-argumentative-man-in-the-world.png

20120824.gif

xkcd, Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal, Diesel Sweeties, cat versus human.

Still have Hipster Hitler in my rss feed for the rare times that updates. The Oatmeal is always great but I don't think of it as a comic as much as some of the others.

I don't think they update it anymore, but Perry Bible Fellowship is absolutely hilarious.

Sinfest It's great.
XKCD
Questionable Content
Girls with Slingshots
Buttersafe (only twice a week)

I used to read Looking For Group by Ryan Sohmer and Lar Desouza, but I just can't get into their brand of humor (like LICD).

I'll read Cyanide and Happiness once a month. Just blow back through the archives on a weekend or something.

C&H has the best iPhone app I've seen for a comic yet. I'm still trying to find this one from way-back-when that totally slayed me. The dick figures were comparing tattoos, and one pulled down his waistline to reveal... ____. Must've been from '07 or '08. The archive is such a treasure trove.

Dinosaur Comics is my jam. Ryan North is a genius and one of my personal idols and I love him.

Pictures for Sad Children is pretty fantastic... But the updates are infrequent now and generally a little weird-- John Campbell sort of started experimenting with different mediums and the comic started to suffer a little because of it. But the "paul who is a ghost" story arc is real funny and mostly perfect. I think it spans the first 200 or so comics.

Campbell also did the amazing "stevie who might be a bear maybe", but that doesn't seem to be available for free online anymore.

I also like Toothpaste for Dinner, but I find that's more hit or miss for me.

C&H sucks.

xkcd
thedoghousediaries
questionable content
marriedtothesea

dino comics/oatmeal though i don't check them daily

Back