• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Week 15 NFL Thread

lol we cant even sweep the Colts when Peyton is dead.

fml. we suck.

also that johnny knox injury is probably the most painful looking thing i've ever seen in sports...

Speaking of Peyton, the Indianapolis Star is reporting that he threw in pads this past week and that he is going to try and persuade the powers that be to let him suit up for at least of the Colts' final 2 games.

i wonder if those douchebad '72 dolphins have their champagne ready

i just want someone to go 19-0 to see if Mercury Morris will spontaneously combust at the end of the Super Bowl.

Caleb Hanie just threw his *second* pick 6 of the day.

I hope Jerry Angelo dies in a dumpster fire.

And...Josh McCown comes in and promptly throws an INT on his second pass attempt. You seriously can't make this up.

I was disappointed that my area was stuck with Packers-Chiefs. Ended up being a strong game.

i just want someone to go 19-0 to see if Mercury Morris will spontaneously combust at the end of the Super Bowl.

Yep. The main reason I wouldn't have minded the Packers winning out.

I'm going to lose a playoff game today b/c of the putrid offensive performance by the Bears. SEA D w/ 30 pts

I'm no Tebow fan, but that drive was pretty solid.

Back