• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Week 15 NFL Thread

one of those over-the -field wire cameras caught on fire and they took it down. That was after the power came back on

The lights went out for 15 minutes and the fans didn't resort to cannibalism. Humanity does it again!

The lights went out for 15 minutes and the fans didn't resort to cannibalism. Humanity does it again!

caravan-to-ground-zero.jpg

I guess it's too bad it's not Niners vs. Broncos since Tebow would have them back on in a hurry.

Somewhat legitimate question. Camera makes things look lighter than they are (think late afternoon golf), so it might be darker than we see there.

Still...there is more light generated by those emergency lights than 95% of high school fields and probably 50% of all non D1A fields.

I don't think I knew that Joe Montana was from Western PA. Damn that area has put out some amazing QBs

Back