• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Week 16 NFL - Jerome Simpson just did that.

No one can convince me that all things being equal, Joe Webb couldn't do the exact same things Tebow is doing now, but better.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::drool:

that. is. so. awesome.

True story. I was coaching in the Reidsville Rec Dept. basketball league for the '94-'95 season. Jerome was on my team at age 8 in an 8-12 year old league. The first time I saw him jump during a warm up drill our first practice, I said, "My God, how high can an 8 year old jump?"

His Dad was at the practice and I went over to him and, after chatting with him a bit about his athletic ability, said be sure Jerome does his schoolwork because I've never seen a kid that age with that much potential.

He was a nice kid and one of the few 8 year olds in the league who could score.

Major props to Jerome!!

Last edited:
lol. his wikipedia page has one of his career highlights and awards as: "Nominated - Primetime Emmy award (2012)"

probably for this

Eagles are officially out of the playoff picture with the Giants' win over the Jets. As for the Jets' playoff odds, the Jets have to win next week AND get serious help from about 3 other teams. Not looking likely.

I don't want to speak too soon, but if the Lions hold on, it'll be the first playoff berth since '99, the first 10 win season since '95, and potentially the best regular season of my lifetime (Pack next week :eek:hnoes:).

Back