• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Week 16 NFL Thread

If the Saints can't go to the playoffs, the next best thing is to make sure the Cowboys aren't going either.

anyone remember the Harbaugh/Carroll feud when they were at Stanford/USC?

How is Vernon Davis alive still?

watched 30 for 30 instead. crazy episode. somehow this HS team included Nick Anderson, Benji Wilson and R. Kelly?!?

One of my favorite players. Always enjoyed watching him play as long as it wasn't against the Deacs.

One of my favorite players. Always enjoyed watching him play as long as it wasn't against the Deacs.

Mine too. He simply killed Wake. But, apart from that, he was fun to watch in college and he is doing better that almost anyone expected in the NFL. Great athlete, but some of his success undoubtedly has to do with his smarts.

BTW, these 3 rookie QBs are quite a collection...not just as players but as leaders. Exceptional.

Team that no one wants to see in the playoffs:

Seattle. Especially if its a home game for the Hawks.

watched 30 for 30 instead. crazy episode. somehow this HS team included Nick Anderson, Benji Wilson and R. Kelly?!?

From my research, R. Kelly didn't go to Simeon or even graduate. Supposedly he was full of shit with all of this. May have known Benji bc of local play but this is entirely garbage.

Not sure where R. Kelly went to high school for all 4 years, but I know I used to live next to the HS where he went for his freshman year. It's my claim to fame.

Back