• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Week 7 NFL - Seahawks @ 49ers

I used to hate Carroll at USC, but Harbaugh is my least favorite coach in the NFL. He was a whiny bitch at Stanford and is still a whiny bitch.

solid statline for russell wilson in second half, 1/5 for -2 yards and a pick.

lol harbaugh is trolling the shit out of these gamblers.

The Seattle OL really crapped the bed there. Sack, false start, chop block in the endzone.

Harbaugh had Seahawks +8.

I think I hate Jim Harbaugh more than anyone in the history of sports. Ever.

Except Rasheed Wallace.

Glad that Alex Smith remembered who his best passing threat was today. Oh wait.... Glad I started Vernon these last two weeks....

Oh and Harbaugh has to be king of the douches. Really not even questionable.

Love Harbaugh! Wish he'd quit with the "WildKap" formations out of the blue though. Last night Alex was perfect for the 2nd half and had led them down to the 5 yard line or so when Harbaugh throws Kaepernick out there for a 3 yard loss, then Alex comes back in and promptly throws a pick in the end zone. Just killed all the momentum Alex had built after a horrible first half.

Love Harbaugh! Wish he'd quit with the "WildKap" formations out of the blue though. Last night Alex was perfect for the 2nd half and had led them down to the 5 yard line or so when Harbaugh throws Kaepernick out there for a 3 yard loss, then Alex comes back in and promptly throws a pick in the end zone. Just killed all the momentum Alex had built after a horrible first half.

oooor it could just be the fact that alex smith sucks.

Back