• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Weekend performances by Deacs who have transferred elsewhere

Cav got jacked.

From my other (poorly titled) thread. DGreen had ZERO points in 15 minutes against Central Baptist and Fields has scored something like 6 or 8 points per game against schools I've never heard of for Liberty in two games.

A player getting bigger isn't usually coaching. Most kids from 18-20 go through a pretty big transformation. Obviously strength and conditioning is a huge deal there, but he was likely to bulk up over the past two years regardless of where he played.

fuck you doofus

My first thought upon seeing Cavanaugh this evening was a lot less acne, a lot more muscle. I agree that the hops have not improved, though the added muscle will certainly help him be more effective overall.

Fischer had 2 points on 1-7 shooting and fouled out in a loss to LBSU. Rough night.

Cav went for 18 and 5 in 20 minutes in GW's win over UVA.

images

564aafb770cb9.image.jpg

Hops seem to be a bit better. Hated his transfer, thought he was going to be a nice player for us. But like he's said in interviews, the year off helped him build his body, which he would not have been able to do with us.

Last edited:
chase scores 41 in byu's win over new mexico. 9-14 from 3.

Last edited:
All of the transfers, even Fields, are having career years this far. Now not all of them are setting the world on fire, but good to see them having some succes.

Cav and Moto would have been handy to have for sure. Everybody else, not so much.

Back