• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Weiner

Henry Chinaski

Steve Lepore
Reaction score
So in the end did this schmuck cost the election and forever change the course of history. FLa and Penn were both pretty close really so even a small bump from this (as it turned out) non-story might have been enough to lose it. Am I off base here?

This is not going to help him get back together with Huma.

So in the end did this schmuck cost the election and forever change the course of history. FLa and Penn were both pretty close really so even a small bump from this (as it turned out) non-story might have been enough to lose it. Am I off base here?

Yes, because it was actually Comey.

yes, you are off base

guess you haven't been paying much attention

I think in the end the media, hollywood, entertainers, DOJ and Republicans almost cost Trump the election. I think the low turn out in black vote. 30 percent Trump support from latino vote was the nails in the coffin for Hillary.

It didn't help, but it's not why she lost. She got 6 million fewer votes than Obama in 2012 and 10 million fewer than Obama in 2008. Democrats and liberal leaning independents stayed home.

Back