• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Welcome Billboards are up!

Which media sources are intending to use the photo of the billboard? Regional, state, national?

Local so far. Trying to get national. Also trying to get a hold of Irish for an idea. He hasn't checked his pm yet. Lol

Kenny Beck is doing a piece on the billboards tonight

thanks for helping out. I have no idea how to post a tweet, i'm new at this twitter thing #feelingold

Kenny Beck did his little bit just now. Said that the same people that put up the negative billboards put this one up to welcome our new coaches. Really wanted that point to come across. If anyone finds a link please post it.

Great job! Looks good. I think that makes a pretty strong impression, fans buying billboard space to welcome new coaches to the program. Anyone aware of another fanbase doing that?

Stratts took credit of that photo that somebody else took. C'mon man!

Just kidding. Just giving you a hard time. Looked good on the news.

Feels like we're getting our program back fellas. It's fun to like our coaches again.

Kenny Beck did his little bit just now. Said that the same people that put up the negative billboards put this one up to welcome our new coaches. Really wanted that point to come across. If anyone finds a link please post it.

Excellent!

Speaking of fired up coaches, you gotta love Coach Scheier (ST & TEs) and his unabashed enthusiasm for Wake Forest. To wit:

"Take your 80,000 seats, fancy facilities & 24 different uniform combos. If SUBSTANCE drives your decision, there is ONE choice. #WakeForest"

Back