• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Welcome Dave Clawson - 430PM Presser (Clawson Wins Presser, OGB Gets E-Boners)

He's got to suck up to his new boss.. cmon.

Grobe respect now, I like it.

This guy seems uber-Wake-ish. Would it have been that difficult for Wellman to hire a guy like this for basketball? Fix it Ron.

Nice to hear Mike Buddie was so involved in the process. Sounds like Ron is laying the groundwork for a hand picked successor.

No question. Not sure how that's nice to hear though.

Nice tribute to Grobie, glad to hear it. Unlike Bzzzz, who I don't think has ever uttered Skip Prosser's name.

Polar opposite of Coach BZZZ.

Loving this new Coach so far. Love what I am hearing. Hope to see successful results.

Transferring doesn't take away a year of eligibility does it? I thought you just had to sit out a year.

You can only redshirt once, so if a player has already redshirted before transferring then they lose a year due to the transfer. If they haven't, they can use the redshirt that season that they are sitting out.

"if you set your goal any lower than being a champion, then your setting your goal to low"

Transferring doesn't take away a year of eligibility does it? I thought you just had to sit out a year.

Definitely takes away a year. Also there's definitely no exemption for the coach leaving...that's one of the major complaints about transfer rules.

I hope the LOWF crowd heard that. Not an excuse.

Lol doesn't mention Duke as successful programs with high academics. Nicely done.

Based off what he's selling to us, I can understand why Wellman loved him.

I definitely like the bringing up that "academics cannot be an excuse" line.

Back