• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Welcome Dave Clawson - 430PM Presser (Clawson Wins Presser, OGB Gets E-Boners)

NARDDOOZER just got a huge raise to stay at MSU! Still think he would have been a helluva good hire too, but I'm excited to the gills about the Claw Dog!!

God. Damnit. I thought we made it clear that this thread only exists to celebrate Dave Clawson and the championships he will bring us. Keep everything that's not relevant to any of a million other threads.

+ A Google.

Elko's twitter is good. He updates it regularly and uses FaceTime. Hopefully this means he's well ahead of our previous staff who was working in the Dark Ages trying to land recruits.

Elko's twitter is good. He updates it regularly and uses FaceTime. Hopefully this means he's well ahead of our previous staff who was working in the Dark Ages trying to land recruits.

What's wrong with facsimile? Seems like a perfect way to reach out. Especially when risking spraining your finger on the rotary dial to make a call.

I really like this guy...he's a burly tuff looking son of a gun and he supports and follows the lead of Coach Clawson without hesitation. As Springsteen said of little Stevie "he's a stone cold disciple".

I really like this guy...he's a burly tuff looking son of a gun and he supports and follows the lead of Coach Clawson without hesitation. As Springsteen said of little Stevie "he's a stone cold disciple".

Go away

More proof that Lectro is not a Wake Forest fan. He was a Jim Grobe fan. And now that his savior has been exposed, its off to lick the nuts of the newest hire.

I can't wait for your next disappearing act. Hopefully its permanent next time.

"when it is simply nothing but a Quixotic tilting at shit-flinging windmills."

Oh great, now Lectro is Don Quixote.

I can't wait to go 9-1 or 10-0 with a similar schedule next year.

...with a new coach.

When we have a QB go for 300 yards passing and 100 yards rushing in a game under Clawson will you enjoy it more than you did last time? :)

Which championship game? Did we win?

"when it is simply nothing but a Quixotic tilting at shit-flinging windmills."

Oh great, now Lectro is Don Quixote.

Ya, I suppose I shouldn't conflate Lectro with someone who had the best of intentions but was misdirected. Where as Lectro loves to troll us cuz he's a dyed in the wool sycophant(?). I have no idea, but I'm sick of him.

Anyways, just used Quixote in order to type "shit-flinging windmills" as I thought it was a nice call back to his stupid comment about splattered shit staining the walls or something.

So ya, harumph. How bout that fucking Clawson guy??? Woo baby.

Woot.

Love the overhead shots of the stadium and Deacon Tower; I still can't believe we have such a beautiful stadium now. Hopefully there will be much reason for me to return to Winston more often and see a game. My give-o-crap meter has been beyond busted the last couple of years, and I look forward to going to a game with my Dad this fall. Nothing is finer than Carolina in the fall, so here's to some renewed excitement at our dope-looking football domicile!

Which championship game? Did we win?

Who said anything about a championship game?

You sat right next to me at ECU when Cory Randolph did it and railed on his performance the whole game. It was absolutely hilarious.

That's also the same game where DonaldRoss had trouble getting the sofa vendor to break a $100.

Back