• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Welcome Dave Clawson - 430PM Presser (Clawson Wins Presser, OGB Gets E-Boners)

I don't know if its the age of twitter and info leaks or if Wellman is doing it on purpose, but info around the AD is a lot looser than it was during the [Redacted] hire.

Only if that info is correct. There has been "info" leaked in the past that only turned out to be smoke. Things are seeming legit this time, though.

Regardless, BG is impressive tonight. Clawson jumped around on a 4th down conversion and that was refreshing.

He was 0-11 his first year as a coach back on 2000. Since then, he has rebuilt 3 programs . Look at his coaching record dumbass

Hey man, where's all this hostility coming from? this unchecked aggression will not stand

If we do hire Clawson, hopefully he'll fall into the Brian Kelly and Butch Jones category of successful MAC champion coaches, and not be a Turner Gill, Mike Haywood or Dave Doeren.

That's a long list of failures. Maybe it's a good thing LEMBO didn't win the MAC (like Urban Meyer -- it's a sign!!)

Last edited:
I just hope Wellman isn't convinced by this MAC win tonight. Lembos track record is better in IMO.

And now I've been blocked and reported on twitter by that dude for the screen caps . What the hell WakeBros? Y'all seemed so chill. He's your rep? Hmmm.

Oh wait... Sorry to clutter the board.

I feel like Clawson could have us at a Grobe+level in Year 2 or 3. I feel like Lembo could have us at a Grobe 2001 level next year.

And now I've been blocked and reported on twitter by that dude for the screen caps . What the hell WakeBros? Y'all seemed so chill. He's your rep? Hmmm.

Oh wait... Sorry to clutter the board.

Lol Mundy and BudAtWake are some of our worst

It would really suck if we hire one of these guys and he falls on his face here and the other takes over another program turns them into a champion.

Pete Lembo (Wellman Stays Overnight with Lembo, More than Just an Interview)

My word Mundy is a big gaping flappy vag.

I'm looking at you TITSWF/WakeTheJake and Doofi Twins, make the coup happen.

IT IS THIS SIMPLE! Why do they bow down to the Mundy oppression? It's not mandatory that they have an editor. They could do better with koobs as editor.

Back