• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Welcome Dave Clawson - 430PM Presser (Clawson Wins Presser, OGB Gets E-Boners)

Calling on the fans to show their support and help draw recruits with WF fans filling the stadium.

I'll give him a chance and get some tickets again. If he does PR in the Triad area (and Charlotte) he will definitely attract a lot of support. Plus really engaging the students. Hope he does to BB&T Field what Prosser did to the Joel.

I will say, you look at Wellman's other hires - Skip, Grobe and now Clawson - and their winning personalities and it really does make you wonder WTF he saw in [Redacted].

Totally off topic, but the Deacon mascot costume needs a makeover.

That thing is looking rough...and borderline creepy.

My favorite line was that he wants to pack the stadium so that the staff will have something to recruit players to.

I will say, you look at Wellman's other hires - Skip, Grobe and now Clawson - and their winning personalities and it really does make you wonder WTF he saw in [Redacted].

I definitely think he out-thought himself and figured he could find his own version of Brad Stevens.

Man Clawson just owned the PC and fan questions. I love this guy.

Totally off topic, but the Deacon mascot costume needs a makeover.

That thing is looking rough...and borderline creepy.

I saw the Duke mascot up close last year, and it makes ours look like it's brand new.

I am very glad to hear everyone who is listening to him and seeing him is quickly realizing we have a winner. He was well loved here in Richmond, and he just has it. Didn't understand some of the animosity from some of the pro-Lembo folks, but that seems to be fading quickly. Clawson is a stud and will get us back on the map.

And what is up with the Jimbo Fischer to Texas rumors? Why on earth would he leave FSU? Am I missing something? He's loaded at FSU and has a much easier path to the BCS playoff for the foreseeable future. No clue why he'd leave for Austin.

Back