• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Welcome Mitchell Wilbekin!

"Just saw Chris Paul signing a lease at Crowne Oaks."

"[Redacted] is really really good at Xs and Os, he just can't motivate the players is all."

"[name redacted] is really really good at Xs and Os, he just can't motivate the players is all."
"Andre Washington is the best player in the 7-man class. He just doesn't have the drive to be great is all."

"Josh Harris compares favorably with Jonathan Stewart"

From NFL.COM - dimness

Which is about the general opinion many had at the time I commented. Ralph Friedgen had called him "electrifying".

"A speedy, perimeter runner who looked like the second coming of Thomas Jones upon his arrival in college, possessing a shredded physique and trademark quickness. Injuries and an inconsistent down-to-down competitive effort forced him to see more rotational action and regressed his career."

"General opinion." Typically an oracle looks ahead and doesn't follow the herd.

Anyway, you got clowned on that thread because it was a dumb comparison then.

it doesn't matter who said it, it was wrong from the outset

"General opinion." Typically an oracle looks ahead and doesn't follow the herd.

Anyway, you got clowned on that thread because it was a dumb comparison then.

No it wasn't. As I rounded it out I eventually found the guy I was looking for in the comparison to Willie Parker. As Josh was unable to carry the extra weight at 215. But his physical gifts match just about anybody in terms of straight line speed and S&C numbers. But in getting that big he lost any wiggle he had.

I stick to the Willie Parker comparison. Immature;can't break tackles; won't run hard inside. That was the line on Parker. Parker did listen to Bettis and became a real runningback. Josh has every bit the ability yet the same questions remain for him to answer.

Why are we talking about josh Harris? Take the pissing contest somewhere else Lectro.

Back