• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Welcome Richard Washington

this guy will not be as good as cj harris, cmon

Who knows what Washington will be. Harris was a mediocre prospect that became a very good player. I am just commenting on the two players as rising seniors in high school. Washington is a better prospect at this point.in my opinion. Who knows what kind of player he will become. Most of that is on him and our coaching staff.

He might end up being as good as Harris, but I hope that if he does we have the talent ahead of him to allow him to play the role Harris should have played.

Excited to have him. Definitely needs to work on quick twitch muscles to be a solid contributor. ACC-level vision, shooting, passing and court awareness.

To be fair, Chase Fischer was a lights out shooter going out.

He just couldn't get his shot off against ACC competition. He was too short and slow and couldn't defend . He did well at BYU this year but that's not the ACC out there in that league. And he had a great guard to take defensive attention off of him.

Washington's lack of P5 offers is a bit concerning, but so far Manning has given me no reason to doubt him as an evaluator of talent. I hope Wash does well for us and gets a WFU degree in the process.

From that video, Washington as the 2 guard will make Wake nearly unpressable. His court vision and size should provide a lot of dunk/layup opportunities off attempts to press.

i doubt that will make wake unpressable

Back