• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Welcome Steve Forbes! #ForbesInTheForest #Forbest

"you gotta have identity before you have culture"

I really wish we could have gotten RJ on this videoconference.

I really like the community engagement, its something that Wake is lacking and really needs.

Wake could upgrade their IT department and all of the male reporters need to take training on how to do a video conference call.

wait - he goes to faculty senate? lol that is a departure

Talking about being active in the community and on campus getting people excited. Reminds me of Skip

Damn. I have a man crush! I'm ready to run through a wall for this guy!

Love that he recognizes the community is still there...just needs to be revitalized. He gets it.

"Grab the ball with two hands" reminds me of the old Skip Prosser quote about "if the ball is addressed to whom it may concern, it better concern YOU."

Lol at the thought of our head coach being out and about on campus. Awesome. I was there for 4 years while DM was there and never once saw him outside of the Joel or near the basketball facilities. Saw Clawson a lot though.

Man, Billy Gillispie is a name I've forgotten. Had to look it up. He went from Texas Tech to 2 places called Ranger College and Tarleton State.

With what he just said about students, I hope this guy never leaves.

I’m hearing some Skip in there. Just willing to put in the work in relationships with everyone.

Lol at the thought of our head coach being out and about on campus. Awesome. I was there for 4 years while DM was there and never once saw him outside of the Joel or near the basketball facilities. Saw Clawson a lot though.

One of my favorite memories at Wake was running into Grobe by Manchester as I was walking back to my dorm at Polo following a tough extra innings loss at the Old Hook. He saw me (we had gotten to known each other during my time at Wake) and he just stopped and had a good 15 minute conversation with me on the sidewalk. Something that you could only really get at Wake. Also had the chance to have dinner one night with Dino and just one other person at our table. Crazy for a college senior to be having a burger with the head basketball coach.

Back