• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Welcome Steve Forbes! #ForbesInTheForest #Forbest

Forbes looks like he could eat the 96 oz. steak and all the fixings in less than an hour to get a free meal.

And a t-shirt that says "I ate the 96'er."

Little Richards is the real winner in all of this

"Steve Forbes is a terrific choice for Wake Forest. He is a fine teacher of the game and a proven winning coach. Coach Forbes built a sustained winner at East Tennessee State, and I have no doubt he’ll do the same at Wake Forest." -Jay Bilas, ESPN

IMG_5574.jpeg

Next big test for Forbes is where he chooses to live in Winston. Any bougie new white flight housing developments will be frowned up. And he better not fucking think about living outside the city limits. I see Steve sand his family settling into a nice West End or Ardmore remodel. Maybe something that's been fixed up in the Reynolda Village area, I could respect that. The BV is a little snobby but the houses have character.

Fuck that noise. Ardmore? The dude drives a truck and is clearly very manly. He needs a couple acres outside of town so he can do manly outside things.

ETA: I don't mean out side of town like North Davidson :)mattryan:) like between Lewisville and Pfafftown somewhere.

Fuck that noise. Ardmore? The dude drives a truck and is clearly very manly. He needs a couple acres outside of town so he can do manly outside things.

ETA: I don't mean out side of town like North Davidson :)mattryan:) like between Lewisville and Pfafftown somewhere.

He ain’t livin that far away from the gym.

"Steve Forbes is a terrific choice for Wake Forest. He is a fine teacher of the game and a proven winning coach. Coach Forbes built a sustained winner at East Tennessee State, and I have no doubt he’ll do the same at Wake Forest." -Jay Bilas, ESPN

IMG_5574.jpeg

I think he said the same thing about Danny during his first few years.

IMG_5574.jpeg

I think he said the same thing about Danny during his first few years. Although I am confident he got it right this time.

If he were single we could make him a place at the gym on the top floor like the Dr. in Green Book over Carnegie Hall.

Hopefully as far away from Ron Wellman as possible

Commute? These guys have cots set up in the gym.

You mean Vienna/Dozier? I've got some land out there if Forbes wants to build his own place. But it is 20 mins to Wake. I imagine he'll be closer.

Glad he's embraced Putters, hopefully we'll see him up at Waldo's soon.

Back