• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Welcome Steve Forbes! #ForbesInTheForest #Forbest

I would absolutely pay to watch Forbes smoke Hatch in 1v1.

Lol, Forbes is gonna give like a 30 minute opening statement before questions. Manning's was like 2 minutes from what I remember.

Conor and Les must be giddy, dude is going to provide some great content in interviews.

Danny Manning used to say he worked his way up from the bottom, starting as DBO at Kansas. Fuck that...Forbes really worked his way up.

Lol, Forbes is gonna give like a 30 minute opening statement before questions. Manning's was like 2 minutes from what I remember.

How long does it take to say free throws and paint touches?

This guy is great. Definitely doesn't seem like a Wake Forest person, but that's a good thing. I went back and watched [redacted]'s presser and this is a night and day difference.

Conor and Les must be giddy, dude is going to provide some great content in interviews.

Think how happy Stan must be. 6 years of having to do the Danny Manning show, Stan is a saint to have lasted through that.

Danny Manning used to say he worked his way up from the bottom, starting as DBO at Kansas. Fuck that...Forbes really worked his way up.

Given an assistant job at one of the premier programs in the country because you were a star there, that's working your way up alright.

Back