• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Well at least we aren't the worst...

Can't wait until we're in the SoCon so we can't show up on this list anymore.

If we lose to UNCG I will agree. For now, I fail to think that we won't beat BC. I'd put us in the bottom 10 maybe.

Outside of Duke, the ACC is crap. State will win a lot of games because the conference is so bad, but I wouldn't expect much from them come tournament time. UNC is very down this year and currently getting whipped by a bad Texas team.

Mercer is our "most credible win." Awesome. Thanks, Ron and Jeff.

I know we are bad, but how are we worse than BC, losing to a school I've never heard of, Bryant U.? Then again, am I just ignorant and they are the Furman of Rhode Island?

Last edited:
Good God. How are so many major conference teams so pathetically bad? Like I actually don't understand. I realize there is parity in basketball but how the hell do we suck so bad?

Bryant is pretty much the opposite of Furman. While Furman is more like us, small liberal arts school, Bryant is a very pragmatic school, with a business emphasis. It's not a bad place to go, you're likely to get a job at a major company when you graduate. I'm not sure who I'd compare them to in the south, maybe Georgia State.

This just made me really really sad.

By the numbers: 224, the RPI of the highest-rated team Wake Forest has beaten so far this season (Mercer).

"The ACC is the greatest college basketball conference in America, not only because of its great teams, but because of the fans who follow its teams with great interest, knowledge and passion."

This was written five and a half years ago. How the mighty have fallen. The man who wrote this certainly hasn't helped, especially when it comes to the fans.

Georgia stealing our thunder by having Mercer as their most credible win as well. Bastards.

Back