• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Well, it's February

wfumike02

Reaction score
It's February. Buzz is back to doing what he does best this time of the year. And we have a brutal stretch of games coming up, most of them on the road. In just over a month, the worst period of Wake Forest basketball should be over.

Gonna be a very long month and that's saying something for a month with only 28 days!....:eek:

ope we don't play on too many Tuesdays in February.

Probably will not win many more games, but BZZZ will return next year:mad:

Did not watch today's game...read the results on the boards...Looks like a lot of pissed off folks are posting their feelings. I am so apathetic now that I will only pay attention come tournament time with the hope the nightmare will soon end!!! BTW, where are all the Buzzins like BKF, CreamyGoodness and the others who see Bz only through rose colored glasses???

Today's lost was the beginning of the end for Ole Bz. At this point, it is very conceivable, we finish the season with a 1 - 11 record down the stretch. Maybe. . .maybe 2 - 10.

The end is near my Demon Deacon brethren. . .

1. We do not play VPI again
2. Wake is not close to VPI for last in the conference, nor are they likely to be at any point.

L 02/04/14 at Duke * Durham, N.C. 9:00 p.m. ET
L 02/11/14 at NC State * Raleigh, N.C. 7:00 p.m. ET
L. 02/15/14 vs. Florida State * Winston-Salem, N.C. 8:00 p.m. ET
L. 02/18/14 at Maryland * College Park, Md. 7:00 p.m. ET
L. 02/22/14 at North Carolina * Chapel Hill, N.C. 12:00 p.m. ET
? 02/25/14 vs. Clemson * Winston-Salem, N.C. 7:00 p.m. ET
? 03/01/14 vs. Boston College * Winston-Salem, N.C. 4:00 p.m. ET
L. 03/05/14 vs. Duke * Winston-Salem, N.C. 7:00 p.m. ET
? 03/08/14 at Miami * Coral Gables, Fla. 2:00 p.m. ET

1. We do not play VPI again
2. Wake is not close to VPI for last in the conference, nor are they likely to be at any point.
However far ahead of VTech we finish in the standings will be nothing to hang our hats on.

I vaguely remember being sad when the basketball season ended. Now I barely pay attention to it and to the extent that I do, I want it to be over.
There has never been a coach I have wanted to be fired this badly.

I vaguely remember being sad when the basketball season ended. Now I barely pay attention to it and to the extent that I do, I want it to be over.
There has never been a coach I have wanted to be fired this badly.

I sincerely doubt any of us will ever have a coach in any sport that we dislike as much as Bz.

Back