• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Well that didn't take long.

WTF are you talking about? Half the room was opposed to the operation that got OBL.

Obama didn't have to invade Pakistan to get OBL. The military was listening to OBL on OBL's walkie talkies at Tora Bora and refused to send in people to get him. This is indisputable.

There wouldn't have been an Iraq War had OBL been killed at Tora Bora. That's why he wasn't killed. W killed over 4000 US heroes and hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis, because he wouldn't kill one terrorist.

As to your BS about Bill Clinton. the main time he "had OBL in his sights" it is well documented that Bush 41 AG Dick Thornburgh told Clinton there wasn't enough evidence to try him at that date.

But agani debka, Rush and Red States tell you lies that you believe to justify your hatred.

Ah yes my HATRED. How do you know what I "hate"? Only thing I "hate" is unc. Nice buzz word though. Anyone who disagrees with Obama is because they are a racist or they hate him. That has scared many people from day one. Obama and his supporters count on this. When you call me names, which you always resort ,I really could not care less. It doesn't work on me. I disagree with the President because I believe he is wrong on the issues. Call me whatever you want. As far as W killing heroes, you would think that the survivors would really be angry at him if he is so evil. He just finished up yet another event where he was out with wounded veterans helping raise awareness for veteran issues. Obama is sending out form letters.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/metr...egins-more-robust-effort-to-help-veterans.ece

Ah yes my HATRED. How do you know what I "hate"? Only thing I "hate" is unc. Nice buzz word though. Anyone who disagrees with Obama is because they are a racist or they hate him. That has scared many people from day one. Obama and his supporters count on this. When you call me names, which you always resort ,I really could not care less. It doesn't work on me. I disagree with the President because I believe he is wrong on the issues. Call me whatever you want. As far as W killing heroes, you would think that the survivors would really be angry at him if he is so evil. He just finished up yet another event where he was out with wounded veterans helping raise awareness for veteran issues. Obama is sending out form letters.

And reason, facts, or logic and such....

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/metr...egins-more-robust-effort-to-help-veterans.ece

It would make no sense for the vets not to want W to help them. He caused their problems.

Plus, they supported their country. They thought they were going to war based on the truth not lies.

Until RJ actually becomes a man and volunteers to serve in the military, I'd prefer if he didn't speak for veterans and their motives.

WTF are you talking about? Half the room was opposed to the operation that got OBL.

Obama didn't have to invade Pakistan to get OBL. The military was listening to OBL on OBL's walkie talkies at Tora Bora and refused to send in people to get him. This is indisputable.

There wouldn't have been an Iraq War had OBL been killed at Tora Bora. That's why he wasn't killed. W killed over 4000 US heroes and hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis, because he wouldn't kill one terrorist.

As to your BS about Bill Clinton. the main time he "had OBL in his sights" it is well documented that Bush 41 AG Dick Thornburgh told Clinton there wasn't enough evidence to try him at that date.

But agani debka, Rush and Red States tell you lies that you believe to justify your hatred.

Wait, are you actually claiming this? That W intentionally didn't kill OBL in order to help justify the Iraq War?

What other reason could there be when we had him in a cave and were listening to him live on the walkie talkie?

If OBL was dead, no way we would have gone to war in Iraq.

I don't disagree that there are Republican obstructionists, but there are a whole bunch of 'tingleupmyleg' Democrats (or Liberal pundits) that are just as bad the other way. I don't see how any Democrats really roll with the idea of Drones. I can guarantee you if 'W' was droning the heck out of the rest of the world the liberal nation would be up in arms. Instead the worst you here is an off comment about not being comfortable with them.

To me it is pretty obvious that the hypocrisy (not necessarily pointing you out, just in general) rolls both ways.

Did you just compare actual legislators who have the power to obstruct policy with pundits who just talk about it? hmmm

Don't ever go full retard RJ.

I guess David Frumm (he invented "axis of exvil") and Bob Woodward must be going "full retard". In each of their books they sourced comments that W had decided on going to war with Iraq before 9/11 and was looking for an excuse.

I'm not saying that. They did in their books. Each had tremendous access to the WH. None of what was in their books was disputed.

Do you actually think the nation or Congress would have accepted going to war in Iraq if OBL was dead?

As I have posted many times, had W killed OBL that quickly he would have been a massive hero in the US, but he wanted to go to war in Iraq.

Back