• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wellman broken bone in some sort of accident?

Typical unnecessarily cryptic DS post.

Prayers to Wellman. Could take awhile to recover even from something minor.

Lebron was right - we are right back to our miserable lives with all of our problems.

Wow I haven't looked a the scout board for months. They're also reporting that UNC football players have thousands in unpaid parking tickets for various luxury vehicles, some with the same VIN # attached to multiple license plates.

Wow I haven't looked a the scout board for months. They're also reporting that UNC football players have thousands in unpaid parking tickets for various luxury vehicles, some with the same VIN # attached to multiple license plates.

The same is being discussed here in the UNC thread.

In all fairness to Scout, I think Deaconator often starts threads and forgets to type the subject box. Not sure how/why, but I believe that has happened before a few times.

Ha that thread is terrible. Even Turf sort of wtf'd it...

Didn't someone post that he was in a biking accident the other day? I'm surprised there wasn't a thread over here.

How does the injury compare to the torn anus that our athletic department has incurred over the past year?

I didn't feel as if the story deserved its own thread. He is not in the hospital, and he showed up at work essentially the day after the accident. I just mentioned it the other day in case anybody was wondering why he was in a cast and a fair bit bloodied.

But come on guys, you didn't think that we could really get scooped by TOS?

I never read the chat thread, so I would have no idea what's hidden in there.

I think it was due to the trainwreck he was involved with last year.

I never read the chat thread, so I would have no idea what's hidden in there.

No reason to go there unless the last post on tapatalk looks interesting.

Now there are people commenting on TOS that this is the board for such salacious talk as our AD being in an accident that injured him.

Back