• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wellman email ... Bzz staying

Yes, I got it, I was an English minor. I also got it in high school, middle school and elementary school. Now 3 times on a message board. Do you get it ?

I was asking keeper.

I just had a thought... Fred Willard's character from "Best in Show" is an awfully like [Redacted] in that interview. Just goofy. Except Willard's character was funny. [Redacted] just laughs and nervously smiles when talking.

Excuse me if this is off the subject a little bit, but just take a guess at how much I can bench press.

Excuse me if this is off the subject a little bit, but just take a guess at how much I can bench press.

I'm gonna guess 315 pounds, probably maxing out at 500.

Now tell me, which one of these dogs would you want to have as your wide receiver on your football team?

I had a dream last night that we won the ACC Tournament...

... Teague was still PG though, but it was a cool finish - almost like the OSU - Kansas game where they blew coverage at the end. We were able to dribble the ball out for the last 6-7 seconds. Man, I was so excited.

Unfortunately, that maybe the only way we win the ACC Tourney- in our dreams!

Back