• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wellman gets revenge against Louisville for Orange Bowl loss

I would argue that it's just further confirmation of his incompetence. You give him entirely too much credit.

Wellman getting shit on on Espn. I fucking love it. Eat shit Wellman.

Ron is such a fucking donk. Dude clearly doesn't know shit about basketball.

Green Bay and SMU should have been in.

He knows literally zero about sports, and in effect, zero about fundraising, because he has created the most divided, hostile fanbase I've ever witnessed first hand, ruined multiple programs, and still refuses to admit his mistakes and fire [Redacted] and hire a big name coach.

Michigan State has a better record than Michigan & won Big Ten tourney and gets a 4.

Duke gets cake walk bracket and home court as usual.

Is this just making Wake as a whole look terrible? That is, worse than we already looked to the rest of the country?

Hey America, Wake forest here. We're sorry. We didn't want to expose you to Wellman. We aren't happy either, but we just can seem to get him to go.

How did Wellman get to the position that he is in? Regarded as one of the best ADs in the country? Did it all stem from our 2006 ACC football title?

Accepting the job to be head of the selection committee is pretty dumb

Everyone is going to hate you

7 of the 12 teams seeded higher than UofL had more losses, and one of them had identical losses and fewer wins. :confused:

Back