• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wellman to be dissed in OGB this week

ironwill24

Reaction score
"Buzz sucks. Make sure you get a copy of the Old Gold and Black on Thursday. There will be a little surprise for Ron Wellman in there."

Saw this in the comments section of Dan Collin's article this week. I'm very excited to see what this little surprise will be...

"Buzz sucks. Make sure you get a copy of the Old Gold and Black on Thursday. There will be a little surprise for Ron Wellman in there."

Saw this in the comments section of Dan Collin's article this week. I'm very excited to see what this little surprise will be...

It will be a nice little 1/2 page goodness for him :thumbsup:

It seems like this info is out way too early. I'm sure the secret AD police will quash this insurrection like a bug. Wellman is all knowing and all powerful.

How'd you get around the editor?

I was told by the business manager that it would run. We need confirmation that it is in there. Are there any students on here that will grab a copy when they go out at 9:00PM?

Be interested to see this presentation...

Just got confirmation. It's on the bottom half of Page 17.

VT built the ad. Stratt and I paid for it.

2mh5vkh.jpg

Who's the EIC this year and who's the business manager? Initials for EIC: MK or did they change? I could look it up but I'm really lazy

This is a print only version for now. The online version was quite a bit more expensive.

Oh I see now who it is. LOL the EIC didn't want to run it? I bet she was getting advice from people/consulted with somebody because I doubt that HB really cares one way or the other about it.

Back