• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wellman's yearly post season meeting with Grobe

berneses

Reaction score
Should occur this week. Let's see if Ron has the cojones to force Grobe to make some changes to the offensive side of the ball.

If it were me, I'd say Lobo goes or the whole staff goes.

Wait... what? Wellman has a yearly post season meeting with his coaches?!

Why?

wellman "Jim, this season was a bit of a disappointment. we really needed you to win a few more games to take the heat off me. i think it's time to go in a different..."
grobe -cough-bzzout-cough
wellman -sigh - "heaven's yes. i couldn't be happier..."

Wellman: Hey Jim, we almost were bowl eligible if not for a few bad breaks' but I was wondering if we might need to go in a different direction with respect to our O.C.? Grobe: I really don't think so Ron. At our family cookouts, he makes the best barbeque and can really say grace like a seasoned preacher. Wellman: OK. That fits in with our "new culture." I'll see you guys in a couple of weeks at the next cookout and of course, Buzz will be there.

Wellman: Hey Jim, we almost were bowl eligible if not for a few bad breaks' but I was wondering if we might need to go in a different direction with respect to our O.C.? Grobe: I really don't think so Ron. At our family cookouts, he makes the best barbeque and can really say grace like a seasoned preacher. Wellman: OK. That fits in with our "new culture." I'll see you guys in a couple of weeks at the next cookout and of course, Buzz will be there.

"F that. I'm out."

Back