• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"We're already depper than we were last year."

We need 8 people to buy tix together and to wear white shirts with a large black letter on each to spell out FIRE BUZZ for every home game next year

Try it...I guarantee university officials force you to change or turn them inside out.

No doubt. Anything to make them have to keep working at quelling the BuzzOut movement. Hopefully, eventually they"ll get tired/embarassed enough to do something.

Depper???

MOAR JOHNNY DEPP!!!

9cb1ac531a44e34b_Johnny-Depp.jpg

omg edward shitserhands
bowdown.gif

The only way to pull a Bzz Out protest at the game is to use the "No Means No" model. Have an enormous sign that someone sneaks in that reads "BzzzzzOut" or whatever then unveil it. It'd have to be against UNC or Duke so you'd get on TV.

I saw that gem as if it's normal for mass defections year after year.

It is - for him. He'll have to bring in 6 or 7 players each year in the hopes that three will stay. And there is no guarantee that it will be the best players that decide to stay. This guy just fails on so many levels...

This, and rightfully so, for being so childish.

What if I give tickets to 8 underprivileged children and they do it willingly instead? Will they kick underprivileged children out of the Joel for acting childish?

Back