• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"We're going to punich our enemies and reward our friends who stand with us!"

TheReff

Rod Griffin
Reaction score
"We're going to punich our enemies and reward our friends who stand with us!"

Famous quote from Barack Obama in 2010 as to how he viewed his adversaries. My the hypocrisy of the Left these days as they view Trump's tweet about the left leaning news media being the enemy of the American People! They didn't compare Obama to Stalin or Lenin so how "dare" them compare Trump to Mao or Mussolini?

Hillary said she was most proud of one of her favorite enemies being the Republicans [along with Iranians and drug companies]--no outrage? In 2015 she compared pre-life Republicans to our terrorist enemies!

It is either an outrage when all 3 did it or it is NOT an outrage at all! The liberal media needs to take a good hard look in the mirror according to Marc Thiessen!

http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/2012/04/05/political-opponents-not-enemies/

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)
(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)
PRESIDENT OBAMA: If Latinos sit out the election and say we're going to punish our enemies and reward our friends who stand with us, if they don't see the upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it's going to be harder.
JOHN BOEHNER, HOUSE MINORITY LEADER R-OHIO: I have a word to describe those people, those people who have the audacity to speak up against the big government. And Mr. President, that word isn't "enemies." They're patriots.
OBAMA: I did also say if you are going to punish somebody, punish your enemies. I probably should have used the word "opponent" instead of "enemies."
(END VIDEO CLIP)
BAIER: The president walking back that "punish your enemies" phrase used in a radio interview. Now he is going to hold a news conference on Wednesday. What will he say? What does he need to say? We're back with the panel. Steve, obviously, we don't know the results yet. But he is going to talk tomorrow to reporters.

Famous quote from Barack Obama in 2010 as to how he viewed his adversaries. My the hypocrisy of the Left these days as they view Trump's tweet about the left leaning news media being the enemy of the American People! They didn't compare Obama to Stalin or Lenin so how "dare" them compare Trump to Mao or Mussolini?

Hillary said she was most proud of one of her favorite enemies being the Republicans [along with Iranians and drug companies]--no outrage? In 2015 she compared pre-life Republicans to our terrorist enemies!

It is either an outrage when all 3 did it or it is NOT an outrage at all! The liberal media needs to take a good hard look in the mirror according to Marc Thiessen!

Who fucking cares what Hillary said? She's not the President.

aaa.png

Who fucking cares what Hillary said? She's not the President.

Hillary is serial killing murder. At least 46 bodies are on Hillary personally. She literally pulled the trigger. We should all care and obsess over who she thinks her enemies are.

"If Latinos sit out the election and say..." is kind of an important qualifier in that statement

"If Latinos sit out the election and say..." is kind of an important qualifier in that statement

The Latinos are waiting for their own month like we are having Black History Moth right now in February. One would think since the Hispanics are the leading minority that they would have their own month also? They have their own Grammys for goodness sake!

The Latinos are waiting for their own month like we are having Black History Moth right now in February. One would think since the Hispanics are the leading minority that they would have their own month also? They have their own Grammys for goodness sake!

lol

Reff, can you explain why you didn't know about Latino Heritage Month? At least explain why you didn't just google to make sure there wasn't a Latino month.

Back