• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

We're Gonna Beat the Wolf Pack...

Oh by the way, nice poem or whatever, Rulz. Yes we can beat State.

He's talking about you, dumbshit. Jesus, you're a fucking moron.

It's called sarcasm you fuggin dolts... You fucking boys need some sort of lifetime achievement award.

Can't just have a positive thread... Oh no, you assholes have to state the god damn obvious and already stated shit spackling on a million other threads

It's called sarcasm you fuggin dolts... You fucking boys need some sort of lifetime achievement award.

Can't just have a positive thread... Oh no, you assholes have to state the god damn obvious and already stated shit spackling on a million other threads

The irony is so stupidly thick you can't legitimately claim "sarcasm."

Face it Loftin- you're an unimportant, clueless leech. Go get your brother another one of those cute UNC hats. Or is that one a hand-me-down from you?

The irony is so stupidly thick you can't legitimately claim "sarcasm."

Face it Loftin- you're an unimportant, clueless leech. Go get your brother another one of those cute UNC hats. Or is that one a hand-me-down from you?

Says the anonymous pussyboy with a fuggin Hunter Thompson emote...you seem to fit the 80's...complete picture of an ass-pigeon.

On top of that you are a total Bandwagon fan... "Wait and See" Chapel is the place for you...you need flap over to the quad and pick nuts out of the squirrel shit while you wait for the trees to grow large enough to roll...midget.

Says the anonymous pussyboy with a fuggin Hunter Thompson emote...you seem to fit the 80's...complete picture of an ass-pigeon.

On top of that you are a total Bandwagon fan... "Wait and See" Chapel is the place for you...you need flap over to the quad and pick nuts out of the squirrel shit while you wait for the trees to grow large enough to roll...midget.

I'm guessing your imaginary college degree was in irony. You are just so hung up on my avatar I guess I need to change it.

Let me know when you're at a WF game so you can meet me (and a lot of us Wake fans) in person.

I'm guessing your imaginary college degree was in irony. You are just so hung up on my avatar I guess I need to change it.

Let me know when you're at a WF game so you can meet me (and a lot of us Wake fans) in person.

Oh yea, I'm gonna let you know...don't turn around in a crowd, eh?

NCST looked like dogshit Saturday. Glennon is ok but I don't think he's going to beat you by himself. Is your QB back? I think you guys can steal it at the end

NCST looked like dogshit Saturday. Glennon is ok but I don't think he's going to beat you by himself. Is your QB back? I think you guys can steal it at the end

If we knew how to finish games maybe we could

Yea, we are going to run downhill on those boys and the hitting from the Black and Gold squad will be very, very intense.

Spoken with a few of the guys and they are extremely motivated after last weeks late collapse.

Yea, we are going to run downhill on those boys and the hitting from the Black and Gold squad will be very, very intense.

Spoken with a few of the guys and they are extremely motivated after last weeks late collapse.

Well, it's time for them to walk the walk. I expect to see them bring it to State tomorrow.

Fuck off Skintdick..

Midget Bandwagoneer.

Off to "Wait and See" chapel for you.

How many times do you have to be told? Come on, man. :rulz:

I'm with your other thread.

You note to the others that I have not one time complained to you...my handle has been used as the heading of more derogatory threads from the usual suspects and I've never once pm'd you and complained.

These guys try and take over an anonymous messeage board (I assume that's part of the reason for handles) and now have attempted to take personal shots. I have not once asked you for any help in that. Period.

Back