• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wesley College

PhDeac

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
Reaction score
Wesley College is a small private school liberal arts college in Dover, Delaware established in 1873. They are affiliated with the United Methodist Church. They enroll 2,320 students.

Wesley College participates in Division III athletics in the Capital Athletic Conference. They do not give out athletic scholarships. Their conference rivals include Christopher Newport University, Frostburg State University, and the University of Mary Washington.

Anyway, they beat UNCC 35-28 today in Charlotte. Rarely does a school I've never heard of beat a school I have heard of in football, even if that school just started playing football.

UNCC is 4-6 on the season.

There are so many reasons for us to not rag on a little liberal arts school pulling an upset that I don't even know where to start.

I'm not ragging on the little liberal arts school. I think you misunderstand the intent of the thread.

jason was telling us that UNCC was going to start bringing in 4 star players regularly. I guess losing to a DIII school might put a crimp in that plan.

Chortle.

Hahaha, I know some players from my high school that played there. Go Wolverines! Suck it, RULZ!

Wow, despite all the big talk, Charlotte had performed respectably for a first year program, but that is a bad loss. MocksvilleDeac form the Scout board said Uncc would go undefeated.

Hey! I have a friend there! (Grad school), great Lax school.

Did Wesley College fire their head coach after 4 consecutive seasons with non-winning-records in the same decade that they attended a bowl game? If not, then they don't care about college football.

Back