• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

West Memphis 3 freed after 18 years

Misskelley admitted they did it. He confessed and his confession was barred from the trial of the other two. Still convicted.

A participant and eyewtiness said they did it. Clearly none of you have children.

They gave an Alford plea. This says, you claim innocence, but admit that there is enough evidence to convict you. This is because even 18 years later, there is enough evidence - without the admission of their Misskassey - that they would be convicted again.

This is correct legally, but is the worst of the system. They would not have accepted but for knowledge of what they did, especially with the difficultly of proving a case 18 years later.

If there was any challenge, the 18 year gap would have made lighting up the prosecution child's play.

Run amok leftistsm. Celelebrate the deaths of children. I'm sorry I even came by this board tonight.

You are a scary, scary person. Probably some shitty prosecutor in some shitty little southern town.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Mark_Byers

You all do realize that mf was a va republican who wrote a ton of death penalty appeal briefs and beat the va ag on frderal court to get the release of a fifteen year old convict? The guys pro Bono work for convicts is Pretty substantial

Last edited:
Anyway worked for the guy and I voted for Obama and will again. Mf is despite being a republican does a ton community service and is ridiculously smart even of he is on the wrong side

If he thinks the Memphis 3 are guilty, I wouldn't want him and his brilliance handling a jay walking ticket for me.

can we get an IP check on IronyDeac to see if it matches mfdeacs? Looks like a huge #humblebrag to me

Just caught the movie, Devils Knot. Powerful stuff. Certainly raised a lot of questions. Have to feel awful for the folks, absolutely no justice for them.

You remembered and found a thread from three years ago. Impressive.

can we get an IP check on IronyDeac to see if it matches mfdeacs? Looks like a huge #humblebrag to me

Lol. Please honor this request. That would be a great out.

Granted a lot could have changed in 3 years, but the IP address for IronyDeac is stand alone. No other users have posted from that IP.

Back