• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

We've lost 5 in a row to CLEMSON

DeacDude

Reaction score
Clemson! A program which we've beaten twice as often as lost in the lifetime series. Think about that.

But we beat them in football all the time though, right?

To be fair though, they've fielded some pretty exceptional teams the last few years -- 16-15 in 2011-12 and 13-18 last year. I mean, just not sure how a school like Wake can reasonably compete with that.

And Clemson has NEVER Won in Chapel Hill!

WE haven't. Bzz has. Once that asshole is gone, I will erase all memories of what happened over the last four years.

They didn't win in Winston for 22 years until Bzz fucked that up in 2012.

WE haven't. Bzz has. Once that asshole is gone, I will erase all memories of what happened over the last four years.

Yeah, but the record will still be there. The Dick AD back in the 1990s tried to have a bad record erased, but the NCAA didn't go along with it. I am sure Coach Relationships had no knowledge of that petition.

Normally, losing to Clemson five times in a row would be rock bottom. But with Buzz it's just another ho-hum loss and another dollar. Thanks Ron.

Normally, losing to Clemson five times in a row would be rock bottom. But with Buzz it's just another ho-hum loss and another dollar. Thanks Ron.

So true. Hardly even notice it amid the other, eye-searing lows like overall ACC and road records. Revealing that five straight losses to Clemson can somehow get lost amid all of the other fail.

To be fair though, they've fielded some pretty exceptional teams the last few years -- 16-15 in 2011-12 and 13-18 last year. I mean, just not sure how a school like Wake can reasonably compete with that.

Historically... I don't think we could.

Clemson! A program which we've beaten twice as often as lost in the lifetime series. Think about that.

Yes, but on the bright side this marks 33 straight games where we've scored more than 50 points! A streak that started last year after the Clemson game; think about that! Also, we scored 9 more points than we did last year at LittleJohn... progress! Think about that.

Back