• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Basketball Transfers (In & Out): Jalen Johnson (UT) IN !!!!!!!!!

Antonio missed 7 games because of injury, and played less than 10 minutes in 4 others.

So, in the 21 games that Antonio played 11 or more minutes, Antonio shot 8 or more three pointers 11 times. Antonio had a game against New Mexico where he played 23 minutes and took 13 threes. This is apparently with an injured hand for all or most of the year. So, if Antonio is in the game, the ball is going up from deep.

This past season as a team, Wake Forest players shot 8 or more treys in a game 8 times. Chill 4 times and White 4 times.

Yup... This will definitely be a change for Wake Forest basketball.

It's become a joke around here, but Manning's offense was predicated on paint touches and getting to the free throw line... Not shooting the 3.

3PA/FGA RANK
19/20 = 280th
18/19 = 264th
17/18 = 231st
16/17 = 194th (w/ Arians, Wilbekin, Crawford, and Woods)***We actually had the #32 3 point shooting percentage (38.5% as a team!!!)***
15/16 = 207th
14/15 = 173rd

I wouldn't say the 3-ball is a focal point of the Forbes offense, but we'll shoot more 3s than we have in recent memory. His teams at ETSU were: 128, 213, 186, 205, 138 on the same metric.

Last edited:
Just for fun...

FTA/FGA RANK
19/20 = 15th
18/19 = 54th
17/18 = 221st (year after Collins)
16/17 = 43rd
15/16 = 30th
14/15 = 63rd

It may not have resulted in wins, but it was definitely what Manning was trying to do.

Mac McClung is entering transfer portal from Georgetown. Please please sign him Coach Forbes. Please. Love that kid. My son played ball with him. Cool kid and is a highlight reel.

Looks like things are imposing on Patrick Ewing.

Last edited:
Mac McClung is entering transfer portal from Georgetown. Please please sign him Coach Forbes. Please. Love that kid. My son played ball with him. Cool kid and is a highlight reel.

Looks like things are imposing on Patrick Ewing.

Tall guys can’t coach.

Transferring within conference is such a bad look.

It's funny, right... From Evanston, Illinois... Goes to Purdue and ends up at Michigan. He's definitely a Midwest guy.

Sidenote: That pic was taken after one of his bricks broke the rim clear off of the backboard.

Nothing says "I'm moving on" better than going to a school where you might play against your former teammates three times a year.

Back