• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Basketball Transfers (In & Out): Jalen Johnson (UT) IN !!!!!!!!!

Bryant was a solid player, but not as good as Ish. Craw made a big mistake leaving for Israel. Had he returned, he might have had a chance to get drafted in the NBA. Doral made a mistake as well.

However, if they both had stayed, it's fairly likely that Danny would still be our coach.

We won 11 games with them during their junior years. Manning would have wasted their talent the following year as well.

All due respect to netflixnchildres, but I couldn't help myself...

42ifmv.jpg

A rough sketch of my reactions as the roster comes together.

I love it. Those pieces could be coming together sooner than later.

Really like the inferences on Chevez Goodwin too. He would be the ideal big pickup to round out the roster.

I watched an ETSU/Wofford game and he got two fouls in the first two minutes, or something. They mentioned at the time that had been a problem all year, but then he came back out with five minutes left and promptly picked up a third -- not sure I remember much of him after. The only Wofford game I watched. Looks decent, though, I'd take him.

I watched an ETSU/Wofford game and he got two fouls in the first two minutes, or something. They mentioned at the time that had been a problem all year, but then he came back out with five minutes left and promptly picked up a third -- not sure I remember much of him after. The only Wofford game I watched. Looks decent, though, I'd take him.

He had 18 points against them in the SOCON conference final. Has good stats overall for a grad transfer big this late in the game. Was 5th in the country in FG%. Of course, I don't know if the staff is actively trying to get him to come instead of USC. USC has a lot of bigs and we just have Ody. More PT here.

Yeah, I'm in on almost anyone with a pulse, but especially if they have the profile, too. I'm sure Forbes knows him. Just funny to me that I actually watched a Wofford game this year and that was the only other time I heard of/saw the guy, and it was an unfortunate one for him. Good to see he bounced back against them just a bit later.

We won 11 games with them during their junior years. Manning would have wasted their talent the following year as well.

No doubt. You can never fault a player for abandoning Manning. The dummies that waited to leave until after he got canned may likely wish someone had given them better advice.

Wake, Illinois, DePaul, Northwestern, NC State, Iowa State, Purdue, and Xavier offered Smith out of high school. My uneducated hunch is that he'll probably go to one of these schools.

Wake, Illinois, DePaul, Northwestern, NC State, Iowa State, Purdue, and Xavier offered Smith out of high school. My uneducated hunch is that he'll probably go to one of these schools.
If it will not be Wake [the only one that's had a coaching change since H.S., correct?], as long as it's not the Wolphies, I don't really mind.

Posted in the recruiting thread, but Watson has asked for and been granted a release. Feel like we really need both Mac and Daivien now, and for at least Wilkins or one of those two to get a waiver. Losing bodies.

It’s gonna be really weird watching a team of Mucius, Neath, Massoud, Ody, and like 5 grad transfers in the rotation.

I can’t recall a squad with that many grad transfers in the rotation.

I mean, assumes we get 2-3 more beyond Dubose and Antonio.

Think we may just have to put some vibes out to the universe that the NCAA grants a one-time across the board transfer waiver or something, too.

Back