• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Basketball Transfers (In & Out): Jalen Johnson (UT) IN !!!!!!!!!

It's been a few years but I remember some pretty good IM championship games between the Sig Eps and graduating football players teams. I have often thought some of those teams would be competitive with some of our MBB teams the past few years. It would be interesting to see how a Forbes coached IM Allstar team of walk-ons would fair compared to what DM and Bz were able to do. Might get our chance to see that.

[insert Clay Davis GIF]

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

I don't know why, but Goodman's bullshit has had me fuming all day. He's a fucking chump. Turned himself into a twitter troll simply because you called him out on reporting old news. Fuck that guy. Forever.

Probably something like Stockholm syndrome. That plus probably having their heads filled with Mannings BS for months and years.

The fanbase version of this is caring whether mediocre players like Massoud stay or leave. It'd be great if he stayed and Forbes taught him how to play defense. If he leaves it's not like 5 points and 2 boards is a tough replacement.

Manning didn’t really seem to hold players accountable. Forbes very obviously will. I don’t know enough about our current players to know their makeup, because I stopped paying attention, but in a vacuum that would matter.

Yes, he’s going to recruit offense and teach defense.

Does Massoud really want to play defense? If he does, with his skills on offense and size, he could be really good (under Forbes).

I know there is some talent on our current roster, but I think a bigger overall deficit than most realize. More importantly, I am looking forward to a new staff demanding defensive effort and hard play. Not sure that fits with a few of our guys.

The fanbase version of this is caring whether mediocre players like Massoud stay or leave. It'd be great if he stayed and Forbes taught him how to play defense. If he leaves it's not like 5 points and 2 boards is a tough replacement.

My take as well

I don't know why, but Goodman's bullshit has had me fuming all day. He's a fucking chump. Turned himself into a twitter troll simply because you called him out on reporting old news. Fuck that guy. Forever.

This is where I'd embed the Toy Story GIF of "You're a sad strange little man" for Goodman.

This is where I'd embed the Toy Story GIF of "You're a sad strange little man" for Goodman.

He's been wrong for over a year and doubled down over and over. Worrying about his comment is like Mario Mendoza trying to give Tony Gwynn tips on hitting.

It sounds like they are just keeping options open while they get to know the new coach.

They’ll all enter. Doesn’t mean they’ll leave.

If they choose to leave Wake and forgo playing for a proven winner, that’s on them. It just further proves how toxic our basketball program was.

Brighter days are ahead.

The more dead weight that leaves, the quicker Forbes can make over the roster.

So that’s Brown, Wynn, Wright, Oguama, Neath, Massoud, two commits, and a couple players graduating that are probably gone? How many are left??

Definitely sucks but can’t wait for Forbes to get his players next year.

He's been wrong for over a year and doubled down over and over. Worrying about his comment is like Mario Mendoza trying to give Tony Gwynn tips on hitting.

Good lord, you have zero shame.

Back