• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Basketball Transfers (In & Out): Jalen Johnson (UT) IN !!!!!!!!!

Massoud’s last 4 Twitter likes are the Mucius posts and pictures of Forbes in front of Wake buildings. I feel good about him coming back.

Josh Howard needs to make a call to all these guys to explain how he ended up elevating his game under a transfer coach. I’ll never forget asking if he liked Skip when he first came in and he and Twan saying- “You can’t not like him. He carries his own bags off the bus.”

Massoud’s last 4 Twitter likes are the Mucius posts and pictures of Forbes in front of Wake buildings. I feel good about him coming back.

Yeah if he doesn't announce by the end of the night I'd be shocked. He also just reposted a story on his Instagram that was hyped about Zeke and calling out Massoud, Sarr, and Neath to stay.

Seems like Sarr is gone but I like our chances on most other guys. Not gonna be many better options out there.

Mucius just established himself as the leader of this team for the next two years.

Josh Howard needs to make a call to all these guys to explain how he ended up elevating his game under a transfer coach. I’ll never forget asking if he liked Skip when he first came in and he and Twan saying- “You can’t not like him. He carries his own bags off the bus.”

That’s a great quote.

Sorry if already discussed, but do we not even have a chance with Chaundee? Seems like he would at least want to hear out Forbes...

Mucius just established himself as the leader of this team for the next two years.

Mucius automatically a Damn Stud for sticking with Forbes.

Let’s go Massoud. We want you back.

Even if Sarr leaves, if we get Oguama to stay —— we have our front court.

LFG.

The official Wake website has removed Chaundee's name from the roster. All of the other players in the portal are still listed. That tells me CB has made it clear he's gone. Wish that wasn't the case.

So far as I know, neither Sarr nor Ody are in the portal, at least not yet. Wouldn’t read too much into that, but I did find it interesting. Love what is Zeke is doing!!

That's actually encouraging about Sarr.

I hope Zeke is Facetiming and texting Jahcobi. Jahcobi will LOVE playing for Forbes.

So far as I know, neither Sarr nor Ody are in the portal, at least not yet. Wouldn’t read too much into that, but I did find it interesting. Love what is Zeke is doing!!
The transfer portal paperwork takes a few days to process so assuming they turned in their paperwork either Thursday or Friday, they'll likely be listed early next week.

I'm resigned that Sarr is gone but there is risk for him leaving when he can stay here and dominate. Ody seems like a player that would THRIVE under Forbes. Neath is the big fish. We need him.

I truly hope they all come back. I think the atmosphere at LJVM will be much different next year (if there is a season). Wake fans are not fickle or fair weather. Unfortunately, these players came in on the tail end of 10 years of fan abuse by the Athletic Department and the Administration. The empty seats were the only way to protest. I don't think anyone has felt anything but sympathy for our players. Olivier, if you read this, you are and have been since you first put on a Wake Forest jersey my high school daughter's all-time favorite player. I really hope you finish your career in Old Gold and Black, but if not, all the best to you. I was amazed and proud at the improvement in your game over the past year. You have a bright future ahead of you.

Back