• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Brand Exploration

So I clicked the link and it says "No Results Found." I'd say they nailed it. Nice work guys.

For those that may have missed it:

yBYhKTE.jpg

XnERxmm.jpg

I like our angry deacon logo now and hope we keep it for a long time.

I just saved a PDF of the site if anybody wants it. Just let me know how to host it or get it to you.

Was at Hanes Mall recently and decided to roll into the Wake shop. I guess i havent been watching a lot of Deacs hoops recently but I wanted to buy some sweet basketball shorts and the ones there were so dumpy. It made me sad. Wake used to have cool shorts.

Someone that has it saved Please find a way to host this here for those that didn't see it. More importantly as a fuck you to the athletic department if they resulted in its removal.

I have a PDF. I still have the website up. Any recommendations for a better way to save it?

I have a PDF. I still have the website up. Any recommendations for a better way to save it?

Set up a home server. It's more secure and one will ever find out what you really have.

Only one person has requested it. If more do, I'll put it up.

I would have agreed before this mock up presenting an alternative. Now I'd like to learn more about what other schools have done to update their human mascots in the last 20 years.

The angry Deacon means a lot to us. We know the history. We've developed an affinity for it. But I'm not sure if it's the best face for the university and as a recruiting brand going forward.

It's not like the new guy is Buddy Christ, he still looks like he will fuck you up if you look at him wrong. I'm all in on this rebranding.

Back