• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF @ Clemson Game Thread

LOVE THE I-Formation! Don't understand why we don't do more of that at the goal line.

Wow - we don't get a reversal on our replay but they want to replay a CLEAR Td by a full yard? the fix is in

Good to know Lobo reads the boards.

Wellman should tell Swofford we don't travel to Clemson ever again until we get the right crew -

I think we can hang with these guys. Just need to get a turnover or two and take care of it ourselves and we have a great chance.

100% chance that was a TD. 50% chance that they over ruled it. 100% chance that I would have immediately drove straight from FL to Clemson and stabbed the replay official in the heart.

If they don't return the KO for a TD, we'll be tied after one quarter and Lobo has only screwed up one playcall!!!

That was a great drive. Good play calling, nice movement by the O-line, great throws by Tanner. More please.

I don't mind the earlier 3rd down call. IF tanner reads the play right, its an easy first down. Dend collapsed immediately. Keep it and he's running for 20.

cannot let returns like that happen for the rest of the day. that will be the killer.

We held him to a return to the 40!!!! And we didn't late hit out of bounds.

Either kick it short and make an up man take it or kick it deep. Kickoffs to the 10-15 cannot happen!

Back