• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF @ Clemson Game Thread

I really don't understand how Grobe doesn't scream bloody murder for those last 3 seconds. I mean, I get it, but still can't understand it.

We do not have the players to not make plays when they fall in our lap. We missed too many easy plays. The game plan was good enough to win.

We lost this because we are Wake Forest. We coach and play with no emotion. no sense of real pride or emotion. This is very sad. Grobe can only blame himself, his team mirrors the way he coaches.

so Clemson can score again?

I give up.

Y'all will always be LOWF even if you do win an ACC title once a lifetime. And this is a perfect example why. This thread. All day. No belief, no faith, no swagger, no sense that this game was YOURS for the taking.

And you better believe players sense that during the week.

Why isn't Grobe screaming for more time?

Because, just as we've all been saying...

Grobe is the biggest pussy of a coach there has ever been.

He settles for mediocrity and will NEVER put his fucking foot down or make a fuss about anything....everything is "Aw shucks, they were a pretty good football team, and those are some pretty good refs, so if they thought time sped up, then I guess that's a pretty good decision"

Hosed by the refs from start to finish but there's no excuse to lose that game. None whatsoever. We just choked it away in the fourth quarter...again.

I give up.

Y'all will always be LOWF even if you do win an ACC title once a lifetime. And this is a perfect example why. This thread. All day. No belief, no faith, no swagger, no sense that this game was YOURS for the taking.

And you better believe players sense that during the week.

First time I've ever agreed with this clown

we gave them like 50 fucking yards in 40 some seconds. unbelievable. seriously.

Newman what do you do all fucking day? Jerk off? Fucking pathetic. That's what? 3 games he's lost us now

We do not have the players to not make plays when they fall in our lap. We missed too many easy plays. The game plan was good enough to win.

That's always the cop out to absolve the coaches. 18-22 year old players are going to make mistakes. They can't make every play. Are you going to say Clemson doesn't have the players either? They made most of the mistakes.

Back