• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF @ Duke 12:30 November 24 RSN

Cut waves the white flag. Deacs recover a fumble in the backfield. Clawson and the coaching staff with big smiles. Enjoy the afternoon Deacs. You earned it.

So somebody on Facebook said they thought we'd go to either Birmingham Tampa or Dallas
I haven't looked to see if the ACC has enough teams, but I would expect Detroit or Shrevport.

He steered us into the ditch? What by personally injuring 15 kids this year? Making Hinton act up and get suspended? Or making Sawvel not live up to par? I don't blame Clawson for anything that has happened to this team this year

playing fast at FSU with 1 healthy linebacker and a true freshman qb clearly not ready to handle that level of responsibility was not a smart game plan (and the fast pace at which we play contributes in no small way to the number of injuries we get)

but again, he's done a magnificent job over the last month of the season

Delaney has looked good in two garbage time outings this season

What did Clawson feed these guys this week?? Wow, never seen a team run so damn hard and with so much determination when the game has long been over.

I know Duke has pretty much folded up but we have pretty much destroyed their will from the get-go.

Did Clawson tell them that Wellman and the BOT won't let them stay at a 5-star hotel during their Bowl Week?

Loved Jom Grobe, but it is so nice seeing our team improve in November.

He he he - love having Hinton as the guy "running" out the clock.

It's called depth.
We're finally getting some.
We are deep at skill positions. There are a lot of #hottakes about our QB's being Heisman winners or barely JV level. But reality is we can win with who we have.

Keep this d staff. Promote from within. No outside pieces of shit please.

Back