• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF MBB Game 33 - Pitt ACC Quarters - Thursday 2:30 - ESPN2

Well this is why you want a double bye . not saying we win if the circumstances were the opposite but we are not at the top of our game physically.

This is very true...the poor kid doesn't have "it" mentally... Not even D league material, they'd rip him apart.
Yeah. Hunter is not a leader. I’ve never seen a first team ACC player literally pass up the ball. Pathetic.

Reid is a beast. He's not quitting. Neither is Hildreth (even though crazy Hildreth mode might turn over the ball a bit). Parker has that energy. We need more from Carr and much more from Sallis right now.

They're the only starters who play with a chip on their shoulder game in and game out.

Incredible how we just let Pitt slap the ball outta our hands that easily

Well this is why you want a double bye . not saying we win if the circumstances were the opposite but we are not at the top of our game physically.
Hard to believe we beat these guys not long ago by 30 some.

If we had the bye, we would've come out flat and lost anyway and the excuse would be that we had too much time off.

Taking good faith in the argument that this program is improving, do we expect our record to literally improve next season based on this season, or are we more likely to have another bubble season?

Crazy thing is I wouldn't feel safe yet if we had this lead....so I can't quit them yet.

Back