• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Tennis (WS Open Starts Saturday)

relax guys, he's probably tired from the trip earlier this week to catch our club ultimate team in action

Rain delay? Scores aren't updating in OU/UCLA.

Wake-TCU will start at 3:15 Eastern outdoors. Hopefully that means they will have live scoring/video

Wake-TCU will start at 3:15 Eastern outdoors. Hopefully that means they will have live scoring/video

Should definitely have live video/scoring for our match, assuming the weather holds. Sucks for the matches that were moved indoors though.

Weird, looks like UVA will play their match indoors regardless of the weather. I wonder if that is helpful or unhelpful for them? Doesn't seem very fair, regardless.

LOLOL, Rubin just dropped an audible f-bomb on the warmup in front of the camera.

Weird, looks like UVA will play their match indoors regardless of the weather. I wonder if that is helpful or unhelpful for them? Doesn't seem very fair, regardless.

I'm assuming the thinking was to get the matches done in order they were scheduled and they realized that there was no chance of completing four rounds outdoors with the weather. I believe Baylor only has four indoor courts too, which is also bad.

Big advantage for Wake to be able to play outdoors though I think. Glad it was the 4 p.m. matches that got sent in instead of ours.

I'm assuming the thinking was to get the matches done in order they were scheduled and they realized that there was no chance of completing four rounds outdoors with the weather. I believe Baylor only has four indoor courts too, which is also bad.

Big advantage for Wake to be able to play outdoors though I think. Glad it was the 4 p.m. matches that got sent in instead of ours.

Texas A&M vs Ohio St is being moved to SMU. Is that far?

If you're trying to watch the stream, #1 doubles is on Court 11, #2 is on Court 13 and #3 is on Court 15

Back