• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF @ UNCCH Nov. 14, 2020

Because they are there illegally and could be shut down at any time?

OK, so that's basically what I'm asking. Is this kind of shutdown actively happening, or are these renegade channels just the norm now?

big fan of Carolina’s clock management at the end of the half

I still can’t believe they went for it on 4th and 2. That was insane. If we get the ball back there we are almost guaranteed 3 if not 7.

I still can’t believe they went for it on 4th and 2. That was insane. If we get the ball back there we are almost guaranteed 3 if not 7.

That was a very dumb decision that happened to work out.

What a whiner. He clearly did not have control.

He's doing what coaches do... trying to work the refs to set them up for a call their way in the second half. It's pretty much his main role now.

Though I did like what he did with his hands when walking away from the refs, basically saying ah whatever. I hope that subtle give-up attitude is creeping into their sidelines. A score off the bat would help diminish their spirits.

Commentators are calling this game remotely? I think they said the sideline reporter is the only one there in person.

what's the highest score for WF fb in a single game?

Commentators are calling this game remotely? I think they said the sideline reporter is the only one there in person.

Makes me wonder if this would not happen more often post-Covid. Now that people are seeing it can be done with little effect.

Get a TD here and go up by 18 to start the second half.

Would've liked a better pass to Groulx there, but I guess I should be ok with not coming up empty on that drive altogether.

Looks like Greene not out there on 3rd down. Hope he is ok.

Back