• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF @ UNCCH Nov. 14, 2020

Guys, when we score 52 and give up 59 and you bitch about the offense, it makes you look kinda fucking stupid.

I go for 2 if we get a TD. Go for it and if don’t you go for 2 next time. Has to be very high % against this poor D.

DC should be fired before the bus loads. Let him uber to Winston.

Is this the biggest lead we've ever given up?

Jesus Christ can everyone stop calling out Nick Andersen, we just gave up 60 points and 2 ACC game records - he’s certainly not alone on our defense in shitting the bed today. Sam Howell has put up big passing numbers on a few other good teams as well.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many missed tackles by one team in a game. I’ve never seen Wake tackle so poorly. The defensive backfield looks lost but really the whole defense looks lost. Wake always seems to have a tendency to let other teams back into a game rather than have a killer instinct and finish the opponent off. Really, really disappointed in our performance today. Hard to understand how a team goes three TDs up in the third and then totally turns off their offense.

Whoever said this loss isn’t because Wake took their foot off the gas is completely wrong. That’s not the only reason, but when we slowed down the tempo with about 12:00 left in the third up three touchdowns, I said out loud ‘why are we trying to bleed clock here?’ We didn’t score again and gave up 5 touchdowns.

The loss is on Clawson. Terrible game management at that point. And the loss is on our DC and terrible LBs that missed tackles and helped keep UNC’s drives alive. We made them look like a top 5 team.

offense not even wasn't able to move the ball but they weren't able to ever take any time off the clock we had like minute drives and then gave the ball right back to Carolina. It gave their offense plenty of time to get rolling again

For the life of me, I will absolutely never, ever understand running a hurry-up offense, up 21 points, late in a game on the road. I mean. That is just mind-boggling.

Look for our kickers left foot to go past the 35 yd line when he approaches the ball. Is that not off sides?

CHOKE and collapse both defense and offense----that's what you get for wearing Marxist BLACK LIVES MATTER on back of helment--do not see it on unc helments

did greene get hurt? may have been the difference maker. oh well. pretty strong effort on the road despite lots of injuries. bodes well, imo.

Really lame timing to rollout a bad parody, but anyway

At least I have the added benefit of staying inside for four fucking hours on a 70 degree day in fucking November, plus I’m day drunk and bound to be pleasant to my family who was nice enough to give me 4 hours to watch a fucking football game. Why do we even do this to ourselves?

Time to hit the backyard, light up the fire pit and drink a fuck ton more.

Back