• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU BOT/AD EMAIL ADDRESSES

thanks fellas

it won't help the situation much but i can't sit back and vent on the message board anymore. need to write everyone in the administration an angry yet disciplined email.

Anyone have a sample email that we could all build off of? It's important to strike the same message over and over and over for it to resonate.

You do have to start wondering if this is how the BOT oversees the entire University? Or is it just that We'll,an is golf buds with the votes that matter? Is the BOT actually doing their job and if not what is the process to remove them?

You do have to start wondering if this is how the BOT oversees the entire University? Or is it just that We'll,an is golf buds with the votes that matter? Is the BOT actually doing their job and if not what is the process to remove them?
This is how I imagine it:

There's like 90 of them and they're all old rich and retired. How much time do you think alot of them spend overseeing the university. One of em is Arnold Palmer for christ sakes.

You know how Saban sent a ton of letters to one of his recruits? It was like a hundred in a day or something? Someone should do this to the AD.

rjkarl2.gif

I would give $100 if I could be there to see RJ go off on Ron Wellman like this.

If you're a trustee, what puts you above hearing from those who love Wake Forest? Be civil, but there's nothing wrong with making one's voice heard.

Well, we could always try to get 4chan riled up and on our side... they'll make someone's life miserable, that's for sure.

I got a couple pretty indignant responses from my email letters . I was courteous and fact based in what I wrote to them so I expected a bland non-commital response or none at all. It's never been more evident that my alma mater just doesn't care about alumni concerns (concerning sports at least) and values a few older supporters over a massive amount of young/middle-aged supporters. If a board member cannot appropriately respond to alumni concerns then they have no business holding such a position. The board and school better be careful as they've lost a lot of the "average" Wake younger alumni regarding sports, and now they're teetering on losing the hardcore ones with their inability to show any concern for people's concerns and acceptance of the "Wake Forest way" that plagues most of the sports programs.

I got a couple pretty indignant responses from my email letters. I was courteous and fact based in what I wrote to them so I expected a bland non-commital response or none at all. It's never been more evident that my alma mater just doesn't care about alumni concerns (concerning sports at least) and values a few older supporters over a massive amount of young/middle-aged supporters. If a board member cannot appropriately respond to alumni concerns then they have no business holding such a position. The board and school better be careful as they've lost a lot of the "average" Wake younger alumni regarding sports, and now they're teetering on losing the hardcore ones with their inability to show any concern for people's concerns and acceptance of the "Wake Forest way" that plagues most of the sports programs.

More details, please. Indignant replies suggests you've struck a nerve - which means more letters of similar fashion should be sent to the same individuals.

I got a couple pretty indignant responses from my email letters . I was courteous and fact based in what I wrote to them so I expected a bland non-commital response or none at all. It's never been more evident that my alma mater just doesn't care about alumni concerns (concerning sports at least) and values a few older supporters over a massive amount of young/middle-aged supporters. If a board member cannot appropriately respond to alumni concerns then they have no business holding such a position. The board and school better be careful as they've lost a lot of the "average" Wake younger alumni regarding sports, and now they're teetering on losing the hardcore ones with their inability to show any concern for people's concerns and acceptance of the "Wake Forest way" that plagues most of the sports programs.
Oh this should be good. We want names. Burn this thing to the ground.

I mean there just has to be a terrible national legal shitstorm coming our way otherwise a lot of really smart people have collectively lost their minds, right? did David Weaver kill five hookers while at WFU?

Back