• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '21-'22 Roster Construction Thread: +LaRavia/Taylor/Walton/Monsanto/Williams/Sy/Marsh

Let's count Whitt as a 2021 recruit...if so, and we get Aidoo, check this out.

1- Whitt
2- McCray
3- Cam
4- Jake LaRavia ( transfer but point stands since he has 3 years)
5- Aidoo ( maybe not so much of a pipedream anymore)

6th man - EVH

THAT is what you call an infusion of talent.

Forbes has already met expectations on the recruiting trail. Landing a blue chipper like Aidoo would surpass expectations, IMO.

I'm a bit worried by Aidoo's jump up the charts. Everyone is going to be after him. I hope he remembers who wanted him back then.

Killa Cam has a game coming up this afternoon. Check out Surrey Scorchers Twitter for updates.

Let's count Whitt as a 2021 recruit...if so, and we get Aidoo, check this out.

1- Whitt
2- McCray
3- Cam
4- Jake LaRavia ( transfer but point stands since he has 3 years)
5- Aidoo ( maybe not so much of a pipedream anymore)

6th man - EVH

THAT is what you call an infusion of talent.

Somebody come get Creamy

Aidoo, or at least a top quality big is the piece that will be the difference between Wake staying in the bottom third and breaking out into the middle third. Ody and Tariq will only take Wake but so far in the ACC.

Without at least one more quality big, Wake will look like MD v UConn last night, where UConn had four offensive rebounds to start the game before MD even touched the basketball.

Aidoo, or at least a top quality big is the piece that will be the difference between Wake staying in the bottom third and breaking out into the middle third. Ody and Tariq will only take Wake but so far in the ACC.

Without at least one more quality big, Wake will look like MD v UConn last night, where UConn had four offensive rebounds to start the game before MD even touched the basketball.

How did that work out for Maryland

Last edited:
Creamy, who was the guy whose name you really liked one or two recruiting cycles ago?

Guys I'm suffering from vibe deflation disorder... Very very low vibe levels from The other board.

The sooner we let the "vibes" stuff die the better, imho. I only associate it with failure, losses, unrealized potential, and foolish hope.

Back