• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '21-'22 Roster Construction Thread: +LaRavia/Taylor/Walton/Monsanto/Williams/Sy/Marsh

And I think out of fairness to Les, most folks don't bring those scoops over here. I certainly try not to.

That said, my suggestion that we are looking at Aaron Cook was formed before I read it on Les' board. You can pick up some good speculative scoop on Twitter by following the right accounts.

To be fair, not sure we "developed" KW into a star as much as he was just a special talent at running back that we don't see at Wake very often. These two transfers are very different scenarios and KW seems like more of a slap in the face when you think about the numbers he put up here and would have continued to put up here being the starter of good football teams.

Ody transfer still makes very little sense when you think about his situation here and his ceiling as player. He would have probably had a lesser role in his final two years at Wake than his first two years and that could have been a factor in his decision. However, his comments about wanting to find a fanbase that really cares about basketball, exc.. makes me think he is ignorant on how passionate our small fan base is and how fanbases work in general. If the fan base was factor in him wanting to find another spot, then we don't need that type of person apart of this program anyway.

For Creamy: yes, he's apart from the program now

He was a grad transfer who fell just short of winning a national championship. Curious what he's looking for at his next step. Would his grad credits from Gonzaga transfer over? Would he be content coming off the bench for a lesser team than the Zags?

I think the adult tweeting back to him is the bitch here.

I wish Ody were staying. I’m not going to hyper analyze every word he says on his way out the door.

I enjoyed my time at WF. I also sent two kids to college and didn’t really seriously consider WF. They had great experiences elsewhere. Hope Ody finds a good spot. Hope Forbes brings in more talent.
A lot of WF fans agree with the substance of my tweet to Ody, which wasn’t an ad hominem attack, bitch. Too bad your kids couldn’t cut it at Wake.

A lot of WF fans agree with the substance of my tweet to Ody, which wasn’t an ad hominem attack, bitch. Too bad your kids couldn’t cut it at Wake.

Every adult (including my sons) realizes your tweet and your post are the actions of a child.

Only if wfu22fan could've been one of Ody's handlers. Ody would have the necessary wisdom and guidance to make a sound career decision.

Honestly dude, it makes you look like an idiot and it reflects poorly on Wake fans on Twitter. It would be a great thing if you took those tweets down and moved on. Everyone gets heated in the moment, especially when booze is involved. I'm the guiltiest of them all when it comes to that. But you can make it rightish by deleting those tweets and just moving on.

Nothing you say to Ody or any other player is going to hold any weight, and it's just going to make you look like an asshole in the end.

Back