• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '22-'23 Roster Construction Thread: +Ituka/Carr/Appleby/Bradford

I’m so confused about Alondes Williams declaring for the NBA draft today. Did he have eligibility left?

I guess the VPI ear muffs helped you miss that he's a grad transfer with no eligibility left.

It’s what college kids do in 2022. All wake fans know that he was here for one year only.

I’m so confused about Alondes Williams declaring for the NBA draft today. Did he have eligibility left?

99% of NCAA athletes go pro in something other than the sport then played in college. Alondes is letting us know he plans to be one of the 1%.

Yes, I knew we were renting him.

His post says he’s chosen to enter the draft. I guess he means he isn’t going into the job world. Probably a good decision.

His post says he’s chosen to enter the draft. I guess he means he isn’t going into the job world. Probably a good decision.

Definitely needed to post on a message board to parse that out.

Oh, my…
Who’s renting whom? Damn foolish thing to say, but I never thought you were a bigot.

Wow I did not read that post fully, just that he realized ManMan was saying he was entering the draft instead of going into the job world.

What a douche, man. Maybe even a douche nozzle. A douche fountain made up of frankensteined pieces of cocktard if you will.

Were you renting or do your own the VaTech and UNC gear you wore at the ACC tourney and final four?

LOL. It would be funny if Providence or Wake got another Eric Williams.

LOL part 2. Saw his pic and he's clearly Eric Williams' son.

Back